By continuing to use the site, you understand that browsing the RAINBOWIDEA webpage (s) and interacting with the company’s services, respectively, requires you to request certain personal data, and the refusal to provide us with this data may result in the inability to provide the requested services.
Thus, we provide you with transparent information about the personal data we collect and how we use this personal data and at the same time inform you about the rights of data subjects and how these rights can be exercised.
Before providing us with personal data by accessing the site or by other means of communication and transfer thereof, you will be required to consent to some of the activities of processing your personal data carried out by RAINBOWIDEA in accordance with Article 3 of this Policy.
To the extent that you have requests or questions related to the processing of your personal data within S.C. THE RAINBOWIDEA S.R.L.:
Address: Polona, 52b, Bucharest 1, Romania
T: (+4) 0722 194 292
Given the activity of RAINBOWIDEA, the company does not justify at this date the appointment of a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
If you send RAINBOWIDEA a request for access to your personal data processing activities in order to receive information, please note that due to the continuous processing of your personal data and taking into account the routine established in our computer systems for deletion information processed under the data retention (storage) policy, we are committed to keeping your data up to date and accurate at all times. Thus, this routine processing may involve the modification or deletion of the personal information we process, after you have sent a request to us. In this case, RAINBOWIDEA will provide the information held at the time we send you the response, even if it differs from the information that was stored at the time the request was sent. Please note that deleting your personal data is a procedure that RAINBOWIDEA would have performed even if you had not submitted the request.
- Contact information of the entity performing the described processing activities:
S.C. THE RAINBOWIDEA S.R.L.:
Address: Polona, 52b, Bucharest 1, Romania
T: (+4) 0722 194 292
- Collection, storage and processing of personal data
We store and process personal data only in cases where you have voluntarily provided us with this data, such as by telephone in direct contact with one of the company’s employees or by e-mail in the case of our clients or legal entities, or by completing a form in physical format (paper) or entering them on an electronic device (eg tablet) as part of a campaign conducted by RAINBOWIDEA or by sending personal data by e-mail. If we collect any other personal data, you will be informed in this Policy or in promotional campaigns or events about the intended purpose of using this data and if necessary, we will ask for your consent to the processing of personal data.
All personal data of individuals obtained by RAINBOWIDEA directly from them on behalf of and for the client RAINBOWIDEA for whom we carry out or organize a promotion campaign or a promotion event will be transmitted to our client according to the contract concluded with him, without storing in somehow this information.
- RAINBOWIDEA collects personal data, of the representatives of the partner companies and of the natural persons with whom RAINBOWIDEA comes into direct contact in accordance with the contract concluded with its clients legal persons, for the following purposes:
– each time you access our services, we process your personal data in order to conclude and execute the framework contract under which we provide the contracted services;
– we process your personal data when we have obtained your consent to the processing, such as the use of third-party cookies such as Google Analytics to verify the traffic generated when you access our website;
– maintaining contact with our partners (via SMS, e-mail or telephone) in connection with the realization of the object of the concluded contract;
– to respond to requests for the provision of services provided or in connection with data processing activities;
– transmitting information to our contractual partners in order to provide the contracted services;
– sending offers in order to conclude a contract with RAINBOW IDEA;
– the transmission of the information requested by different public authorities according to the legal requirements, to internal or external audit companies or consultants;
– carrying out internal corporate operations of RAINBOW IDEA (example: drawing up lists);
– participation in a contest or promotional campaign sponsored or organized by RAINBOW IDEA or by a third party on our behalf.
- The personal data we use and the legal basis of the processing
Identification and contact details of our clients’ representatives – name and surname, service or personal email, telephone number (mobile, landline or both), postal address of the company where you work. The legal basis on which we carry out the activities of processing these personal data is the legitimate interest pursued by a third party, respectively the client legal entity of RAINBOW IDEA, as provided in art. 6 para. (1) lit. f);
Identification and contact details of the individuals with whom we come into direct contact or through subcontractors (promoters) for conducting promotional campaigns or events with the same purpose in the name and for our customers – name and surname, phone number, address e-mail, as well as any information requested by our client based on the prize contest, event or promotional campaign. The legal basis on which we carry out the processing activities of these personal data is the consent of the data subjects, according to art. 6 para. (1) lit. a) of the GDPR
In relation to RAINBOWIDEA, we ask you to give us certain specific information, and you may refuse to transmit this information, because you decide what information you give us, if you consent to its provision. If the requested information is not provided by the data subjects, we may be unable to perform the requested services optimally.
- Principles of personal data processing
We respect the principles of data processing and protection, so your personal data will be:
- processed legally, correctly and transparently;
- collected only for a valid purpose which we have clearly explained and which are not used in a manner incompatible with that purpose;
- relevant to the purpose I have communicated to you and limited to those purposes only;
- correct and up to date;
- will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes described;
- stored safely.
- How do we get this data:
- By using cookies in order to obtain compliant information – see Cookies Policy LINK
Directly from you:
- Via the website, after sending a message by filling in the predefined fields in the “Contact” section;
- After the interaction with you by phone or by e-mail (e-mail) in order to send requests, recommendations or suggestions;
- Through your direct contact with our employees in an organization business meeting
- To whom we transmit your personal data and the results of our processing activities (reports, lists, etc.):
- a) Our clients (companies not persons)
We disclose / transmit information to our partners to the extent that you authorize us on the date of obtaining this data from you, exclusively for and on behalf of our partner to whom we will transmit this data, without storing it at the RAINBOW IDEA level. The updated list of contractual partners, in relation to which RAINBOW IDEA processes your personal data can be consulted on request, by e-mail or by mail, accessing the means of communication within art. 1 above.
- b) Mandatory disclosure
To the extent necessary and RAINBOW IDEA still holds the personal data, RAINBOW IDEA will make them available to third parties to comply with any laws, regulations, legal steps or requests received from public authorities (for example, in accordance with certain measures law enforcement as a result of controls, summonses or judgments) or when we are of the opinion and acting in good faith (to implement our internal policies and rules), including to investigate or detect possible breaches thereof, the prevention or taking of measures in relation to illegal activities or other deviations, suspicions of fraud or as a result of security incidents. In addition, we will share your data only to the extent that we are required to exercise our legal rights to defend ourselves against claims with legal implications or to prevent harm to our rights, property or safety, our partners, yours or of any third party or for the purpose of cooperating with law enforcement authorities or if we deem it necessary to ensure the enforcement of the intellectual property of RAINBOW IDEA or other rights.
- c) Suppliers
We may disclose personal information to our service providers so that they can perform the services requested on our behalf, for example, the promoter company with which we obtain your personal data in promotional campaigns, events or contests organized or conducted by RAINBOW IDEA for and on behalf of a trading partner).
- d) Business Transfers
It is possible to share personal information in the case of a corporate transaction (acquisitions of the majority or full stake in the company, such as by merger). In the case of the above, the affiliates or the acquiring company will assume the rights and obligations described in this policy.
- e) Identifiers
We may share the identifiers we collect (using cookies) in order to operate our business and improve the relevance of our website, as well as to detect potential security incidents or technical issues related to the operation of our website.
- f) Non-personal information
We may share aggregate or non-personal information (data generated automatically through our internal systems or business information) with our business partners and other third parties in accordance with the terms of this policy.
- Legality of personal data processing
RAINBOWIDEA is responsible for the personal data processing activities that belong to you throughout the storage of this data at RAINBOWIDEA level. We comply with the processing principles established in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and integrate these principles into the company’s internal processes and business practices
- Where do we process your data?
For the period in which your personal data are processed at RAINBOWIDEA level in order to carry out our activity, we process your personal data at national level, respectively in Romania where the company’s server is located. If our providers process your personal data in countries that do not provide a sufficient level of protection for your rights, we carefully evaluate all circumstances and ensure that adequate security and confidentiality guarantees have been introduced so that your rights are met. be not violated in any way. We also make sure that you have the means to exercise your rights.
- Processing of candidates’ data in order to fill the jobs available within RAINBOWIDEA
Personal data means any information that identifies you or could be used to identify you. We process the data of the candidates who apply for the jobs available within the company for a legitimate and voluntary purpose, in order to conclude an employment contract. We ensure that we only process your personal data that is strictly necessary for the stated purpose.
For the purpose of selection and recruitment, we may process the following categories of personal data:
Identification data – name, surname, address, national insurance number, identification document number, photograph, etc.
Contact details – e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.
Data about professional life – employer, experience, position, salary, education, etc.
Please note that for certain functions that involve the management of the company’s assets (especially money management), the company may request the presentation of a criminal record without storing personal data in the document and without retaining this document in its archive.
Digital data – cookies, IP addresses and we can view websites that belong to you or that you follow and existing activities on social networks as well as other publicly available data on the Internet without in any way storing this data;
Special categories of data (sensitive data) – personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, membership in trade unions, data on health status for the control of occupational medicine.
How do we collect data?
Directly from you:
- In the selection and recruitment process or by submitting your CV following the posting of our jobs on the company’s Facebook page through the recruitment platforms of our contractual partners or as a result of a recommendation.
- External company in order to assess the suitability of the candidate during the recruitment process;
- Occupational health and safety or other providers of occupational safety or health services;
- From the former employer
How long do we keep your data?
As a general rule, we keep your personal data for a period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing it, respectively during the recruitment and selection process which is, in most cases, including if it does not materialize by signing an individual employment contract after 3 months. When we store your personal data for another specific purpose, the storage period will be specified in Retention Policy for personal data (LINK). Your consent will be required if we deem it necessary to extend the data storage period beyond this initial period. All unsolicited CVs will be immediately destroyed or deleted.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
- Before exercising your rights, we must identify you to protect your personal data against any fraudulent attempts. Your requests for the processing of personal data by RAINBOWIDEA will be honored as soon as possible. With regard to our internal processes, we will endeavor to deliver any response in connection with your personal data processing activities within a maximum of one month by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or any other contact way from the website/contact page.
- You have the right to receive information at any time about the purposes of the processing of your personal data, the categories and sources, the recipients, the periods of storage of your personal data and your rights. You have the right not to be subject to an automatic decision, having the opportunity to oppose an automatic decision-making process. RAINBOW IDEA does not currently perform automated decision processes.
- You have the right to access your personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we process. Regarding the right of portability (transfer) of the data you have provided us in relation to the specific purpose for which you granted us this data and the limited period for which we store this data until the date we transfer it to our business partner or until the date on which we are requested to delete, anonymize or destroy them, this right must be requested from our contractual partner against whom RAINBOWIDEA acts as an Authorized Person and thus we strictly follow the instructions of our partner regarding any processing activity that we do it. We update your personal data, asking you to review it from time to time and whenever the need for updating is provided by law.
- However, if you find that some data provided or obtained from you in the ways presented in this policy is incorrect or inaccurate, you may request that you rectify and / or update incorrect data and complete incomplete data.
- You can rectify or complete your personal data by contacting us and providing us with the correct or additional data. You can request a restriction on the processing of your data if the accuracy of the data is contested for a period that allows us to verify that accuracy.
- You have the right to restrict the processing, which means that we store your personal data, but do not use it for any other purpose. If you have obtained the processing restriction, you will be informed before the data processing restriction is lifted.
- You have the right to request the deletion of personal data. You can exercise both rights under the conditions provided by law. We will evaluate your request for deletion in terms of our legislation and internal procedures, taking into account, if necessary, the existence of our partner’s instructions and we will provide a written response within the agreed time, which will not exceed one month. on the date of receipt of the request for deletion.
- You have the right to contact us at any time, if you believe that your rights conferred by personal data protection legislation have been violated.
- You have the right to appeal to the Data Supervision Authority, respectively the National Supervisory Authority on Personal Data Protection, having the address Bulevardul General Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, or to a court competent authority, if you believe that your rights regarding the processing of personal data have been violated
Cookies are text files placed on your computer, in your smart phone or tablet, to collect standard internet login information and information about your conduct on our website. This information is used, for example, to analyze your use of the site and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser to not accept cookies. However, some internal cookies are required to allow the Website User to use the RAINBOWIDEA website..
For more info, please read the Cookies Policy (LINK)
- We do not process data about minors
- How do we protect your data?
To ensure that your rights and freedoms are not compromised and that compliance with relevant data protection laws and regulations is respected, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a sufficient level of security for the processing of such data. personal. These measures consist of regular training and testing of employees and, where appropriate, our subcontractors, the introduction of relevant policies and processes, which are regularly reviewed and updated, under the supervision of our data protection consultant. We also ensure that we carefully evaluate our providers to provide an appropriate level of protection of your personal data and conclude personal data processing agreements with them to ensure that each subcontractor who comes into contact under our authority and with your personal data, performs the processing activities contracted in complete safety and that complies with the provisions of the legislation in force in the field of personal data processing.